Δ STANDARD CONFIGURATION
1) Powerful 4*1000W metal halide lamps (Flood lights or spotlights).
2) Powered by GENLITEC POWER DE186FAE, 10HP diesel engine
3) Controller panel with mechnical meters. (Including Frequency meter, Hours meter, Voltage meter)
4) Durable fixtures resist shock and last longer.
5) Unique lamp design increases filament life and keeps maximum light on the job longer. Increasing productivity while saving time and money.
6) One outrigger and four leveling jacks provide stability.
7) Automatic engine shutdown system protects engine from damage due to low oil pressure and high coolant temperature.
8) Durable 7m galvanized mechanical mast with double winch 1200lbs.
9) 359° non-continuous tower rotation and retractable mast cable.
Δ TESTING ITEMS
GENLITEC POWER provides a full line of brand new and high quality products.
Each and every unit is strictly factory tested before shipment.
1) Parts faults testing.
2) Fuel tank pressure testing.
3) Bolt tightening torque testing.
4) Painting thickness testing.
5) Voltage bearing and insulation testing.
6) Noise testing.
7) Loading Testing: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 110% load to check verify that all control systems, alarm and shut-down protection.
Type of Lights
Metal Halide Lamps
No. & Power of Lights
4 x 1000 Watts
Lights Bar Tilting Angle
4 x 110,000 Lumen
Mast Lifting System
Manual (1200lbs winch with self-lock)
Max. Height of Mast
Engine Rated Power
No. of Cylinder
Air-cooled, 4-stroke, Direct Injection, DIESEL
Single axle, 2 x 13 inch tyres
Generator Rated Power
Fuel Tank Capacity
4100 x 1300 x 16500mm